Sep 25, 2010

SEO for Firefox Tool is Tremendous

I have been previously experimenting using the SEO for Firefox add-on within the past couple of hours, and I must say that i am amazed. This is definitely the coolest add-on that I've ever installed to my Firefox browser. Let me tell you a few things it could do.

First thing it lets you do is provide lots of additional information whenever you perform a Google or Yahoo search. It displays information like the PageRank of each and every page, the amount of backlinks, and also the Alexa rating. If you're looking in the search engines, it will explain the page's website positioning in Yahoo. What's more, it supplies a suite of other data, but I have hidden those options so that I can focus on the data I actually need to see.

One feature it has which i wasn't even aware about while i first downloaded the program is the SEO Xray. This allows you to right-click when you are on any page and immediately view the page's meta-data, such as meta description, meta title, and meta keywords. Previously I have had to open the source code of the HTML file if I was curious about this information, but this tool makes it a snap. You may also quickly see the keyword density of any page you are on to figure out what keywords the page is optimized for.

I'm just starting to figure out how to design websites, and i believe this will be an important tool for me. I have no association or affiliation with the company, but I would recommend that you try them out.

SEO for Firefox Extension: Free SEO Toolbar Firefox Browser Plugin
SEO for Firefox is a free Firefox extension which adds many search engine optimization data points into Google's SERPs and Yahoo!'s SERPs on the fly.

1 comment:

  1. When you have large volumes of SEO tasks, the best option for you will be to hire dedicated SEO experts

    ReplyDelete